"Kacy, I don’t care if you are depressed or not doing good I just need to hear from you to know if you are okay it’s been months and I have not heard from you. I love you and I just want to hear your voice, and make sure everything is alright."
Well I want to change that I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE THAT.... I am sick of family, friends, Best Friends and just even acquaintances saying WHY DONT YOU CALL????AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want to Fucking SCREAM... I want to call but if I have nothing good, new or interesting to say then why call? If my life has not changed if I have not improved mentally or emotionally then what fuck is there to talk about?
I am sorry my name is Kacy and I am a JERK.... No Better yet *ASSHOLE! (*I was called that just this week by a friend)
I know it’s not about me... But I feel like if I am/ My Life is not progressing in the way I want it or able to live up to the HIGH EXPECTATIONS that EVERYONE HAS OF ME... then what is there to talk about?
*My frist Blog in tears, Thanks Mom XOXO.
Slain football player
No comments:
Post a Comment