After hearing Michael Jackson’s story via tapes (that were released today)M Jackson Tapes and I could feel his pain about his childhood and it made me think of how much I enjoyed my childhood to the fullest.
I am so blessed to have a Great Father and had an Exceptional Mother...Weird I had to pause and think about what to write (have or had) it’s sad but I still am not over losing her. I don’t know when I will, I love her I love her so much there is not one day that goes by that I don’t think of her or just wish I could hold her or talk to her just one last time.
I am also blessed to have five wonderful sisters, and two brothers.
I have the best family anyone could ask for. I am contented with the friends I have, so happy to have them that it feels like we are family because they LOVE ME and most importantly they GET ME :0) that in itself is better than MONEY, GOLD, FAME AND ALL THE RICHES IN THE WORLD.
I say this proud, that celebrities, Kings, Queens, Presidents or Prime Minister have NOTHING ON ME! I had a great childhood and that is something that cannot be beg, bought or borrowed, you have to be BORN BLESSED ;0) to experience it.
Well I have now come full circle I stared my day watching this and will end the day with Pearl, I love Pearl and after watching the link below you will too.
The Landlord
*Wait I wanted to share an interesting photo I saw today with you (I don’t know these people but this is a clever and well-done pic.) I LOVE IT.... hummm I would love to do a professional photo with my sisters and my best friends one day just like this!


No comments:
Post a Comment