I was sitting here thinking why for the pass few weeks I have been thinking over and over why I am feeling 100% :0( Its been 3 or 4 weeks and I am still not over it... I AM BLACK no better yet I AM A NIGGER!
Okay so... I was in South Beach (packing my stuff to move) we walk out the apartment and a VW was riding the curb and we were looking at it puzzled and the two people standing there looking super confused. We get to our car and noticed that they were making hand gestures and saying something, and then I stuck my head out the window and said “what’s the problem?” They kept shouting what sounded to me like just gibberish, my friend started pulling out the parking space and she said WAIT did he just call us NIGGERS? I was like I didn’t hear; she said “yes he did!” And I am going to ride around the block and ask what their problem? I was like no let’s just leave it alone, she said HELL NO... So we pull up next to them and the guy walks over to my widow and started shouting “GET OUT OF HERE NIGGER” why the heck were you looking at us?, then my friend says calmly "why so hostile?" He starts screaming and his girl friend walked over and said "you were looking at us first!"
Then her "TOOL/FUCK HEAD BOYFRIEND" starts yelling on the top of his lungs "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NIGGER" YOU ARE A FUCKING MONKEY, GET OUT OF HERE NIGGER YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NIGGERS, GET BACK ON THE SLAVE SHIP YOU NIGGER.... and I just sat there.
Yep Big mouth Kacy just sat there like a punk, my friend said to him "are those words supposed to hurt?" he kept screaming (his girl was too but no racial slurs) but at this point they were dead to me, I heard nothing.
Why didn’t I call them all the things that were building up in my head...? White Trash better yet PWT! And swear at them like a dunking sailor or stick my foot out the car and kick him in the FACE. Why did I just sit there like a PUNK BITCH?
Never in my life has ANYONE talk to me like that...Never! But I sat there and let it happen. We just headed to the beach as we had planned, got some sun and had a great time. We got back home and their car was there parked in front of our apt gate, no one was there in the car or outside the car. I wanted so bad to KEY THE FUCK OUT THAT CAR AND FLATTEN ALL 4 tires!!! I wanted to bash their head lights in, I wanted to... Okay you get it I wanted some kind of revenge, but I took none. She was even lining up to parking our car behind theirs and I told her no lets park across the street, I didn’t even want to be near their car.
What does this say about me? To let someone talk to me like that and all I did was just stare at them and blame my friend "that she should have never when around the block to talk to them". I held her responsible for that happening, and I blame myself that I DID NOTHING and SAID NOTHING. Its been weeks and I still feel some kind of guilt, to feel better about this RACIAL BEAT DOWN, I keep telling myself in that scenario “I TOOK THE HIGH ROAD”, I acted GOD-LIKE, I was the BIGGER MORE INTELLIGENT NEGRO/PERSON :o)
**They had a Massachusetts licenses plate, and for some reason I don’t think I want to see that State anytime soon
No comments:
Post a Comment