My Amy Look... I guess!So my day started okay (Saturday) got to my friends at the pool having a great time. This guy comes up shakes my had and my friends wife's hand saying "my name is Jeremy, and this is my daughter Destiny". We all started small talk and at some point he called his daughter a TANK yep his exact words "shes a TANK ain't she?" I let it slide I just met the dude, he had a pony tail about 240lbs and from Jersey. He was a talker kept talking then he said "she is built like a TRUCK" I said "no she is beautiful" then the TOOL was like "yeah shes beautiful but built like a TRUCK". I proceeded to speak to Destiny(who is about 9 or 10yrs), I told her I WAS AS BIG AS A HOUSE and after hitting 13 yrs I lost all the weight.
I then started taking photos I felt pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty so witty so bright!!! Okay you get it... I then put the pics on my facebook page... after a few hours I got some really nice comments, but in my heart of hearts I was looking at the pics wondering HOW CAN I EDIT THESE.. hummm I could make my FAT thighs smaller and my waist I could trim like 3 inches of the side, then make my boobs bigger and my nose did look bigger than usual I could trim a little from the sides... okay I could go on and on about the things I wanted to edit on the pics but I couldn't. I don't have the software to edit images the way magazines and TV can make women look PERFECT!!! (that Dove ad was still stuck in my head) I know sad but true.
Sometime after 11pm a got a comment that I looked like Amy Winehouse, I LOVE HER but come on... my hair did not look big, dirty and I don't look like a crack head... after that comment I started thinking of the other criticisms that my friends are thinking or just them seeing all my flaws... what else are they looking at when they see these pics?
Then after 12am I started calling my Best Friends, couldn't get a few of them so I keep stalking after 15mins I made contact with one (a professional photographer) she said the camera angle makes your thighs look bigger but you still look cute... So I said tell me the ones that are not cute and I will delete them she did, I then went and deleted them ALL. :-(
Okay so then I got to thinking about FAT... I am not thin I have NEVER been thin, and when I was thin (this one time) I remember what I went thru... My parents sent me to the doctors and it took weeks to have all these test run and every test came back NEGATIVE... I then had my best friend say "Kacy you are getting really skinny, you know what people are going to think right? That you are sick" I felt damn I cant win!
But it is what it is ... I have no followers on my Blog yet so I am going to have my Fat pics hang out here for awhile because I like them... this is me.
XOXO
*The Jerk Jeremy is in the background

lol...hey Kacy!! ur beautiful inside and out!! ur perfect...u were fearfully n wonderfully made in God's image....u are perfect! :)
ReplyDelete