Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am deciding to decide…..

What is holding me back?
Why am I holding back?

What is my mental block….My procrastinating, blaming, justifying, or just why do I keep putting it off?
Is it just the fear of failure?
Is it lack of self confidence?
Is it that I don’t believe enough in myself?



I think Joel Osteen is just magnificent ... “God has put BIG DREAMS inside of you.

Speak BIG ... Call yourself WELL even if you are SICK.
Believe BIG... Talk about being a blessing it others even if you cant see your own blessing.

Dream, Talk and Believe ... Then god will open up all the doors of opportunity that you deserve and all your blessings will start flowing in.”

I am going to start acting like its true, there is a business with my name on it ... I just need to go get it.

One thing I do know for sure... I am going to be confident, I am going to be confident in ME and that I am DESTINED for GREATNESS!



Jamaican Director Jay Will filming his way to success*


*I am overwhelmed with fear; I can’t believe I am writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment