What is it that we all want, men and women?
Most women want a man with a good job?
Why do men want a woman that it is beautiful or young?
Sad case...Khloe Kardashian & Lamar
Why do we walk around with a check list?
We all have a CHECK LIST!
Yes we do…Whores, professional women, gay, straight, blue collar men, hustlers… We all walk around with a check list in our heads of our potential mate. Because we all want something it may not be financial, physical or mental… but there is something that we all want or yearn for.
We dont know what we need or want? It’s sad but we really don't know.
People should just DO WHAT THEY NEED and not what they REALLY WANT!!!
I am one of those people; I am doing what I need now because I know eventually I will HAVE/DO WHATEVER I WANT.
However if you are one of my friends in their thirties then you need to assess what is it that you want NOW, I am sorry to say this out loud but after your thirties and you hit forties then you are FUCKED MY FRIEND!
I know this… I mean you can find someone but if you really want to get married at 40 and have kids and live a happy life after 40.... Let’s keep it real you can get it but do you really want it because after 40 (and if you are established)
But we all know how the woman body works... WE WANT TO CUM! And us getting to a proper organism is not easy or possible for just some random DICK (AKA GUY) ...I am getting worked up....So I am done with this thought tonight.
What do you do? How about what the fuck is you potential?
*Thanks Cuz/Bffl!
No comments:
Post a Comment