My BFFL is on a date for the first time in a lonnnng time so, I was thinking about MY first dates, with blacks, Jews, Whites, Irish, Polish, Poor Blacks and Poor Whites and ... well you get it... I don't discriminate (only 2 left is a Spanish and a Chinese)
But on a few of my bad ones go.... You smell different from other BLACK GIRLS... I was like "what do you mean?" he was like " Black girls have a different smell, My frat brothers say its the smell of AFRO SHEEN" so my nice Jew Engineer was now a JERK!
My Sexy BLACK successful entrepreneur at a wonderful overpriced dinner said "I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD... GOD DID NOT MAKE ME RICH, I grew up in Jamaica and they MADE ME GO TO CHURCH, now that I am educated I know THERE IS NO GOD!!!"
My sexy Poor black took me out (It was reasonably priced restaurant and one of my FAV PFChangs) dude shows up in a Miami Vice shirt, sandals and a cargo pants that came out of his dryer (the kind of dryer that you have your clothes sit in for 3 days!) and thought that it was okay or just normal AND HE WAS LATE!!!!
I could go ON AND ON about dates.... I have been on Match.com, Sugardaddy.com, Eharmony.com, blackplanet.com, interracial .com.... and MANY MORE!!!
Dating is over rated BUT I WOULD GO ON ONE NOW!!! I like an adventure and a FREE OVER PRICED MEAL!!!!
*thanks my wonderful GLASS OF WINE!! Without you this blogg would not be possible!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment