Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Walk..... and MY HOPE....

Today is the Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk.... it starts in minutes and I am here Blogging. I don't know where my fire and all MY HOPE for a cure went, I hope it didn't DIE when I lost my mom. I really think it did... In my heart I know it did, I have not raised ANY MONEY THIS YEAR, and all I donated was a LAME $20.00 :0( 

I am so ashamed to tell anyone this but I lost this wonderful person to BREAST CANCER and I am ANGRY and so FREAKING MAD... I have no words to describe how I feel about cancer. 
But all I know is I want to keep the HOPE alive... the HOPE my mom had.. the HOPE that one day we will have a cure. 

*the song below is for y'all 
I need for all my Family and Friends to....

No comments:

Post a Comment