Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can someone bring me back some.....

I am so happy it is weird I have nothing to be happy about, or someone to be happy with. But I am, like for real. :)

I just am living. Living life to the fullest… well no not to the fullest yet, but I will be soon.... I am pretty sure of it I am tired of being patient I am sick of all the "spectators" in my life it’s like they want me to surrender or fail. I am sick of my "dictators" and "haters" what if I was RICH or Famous or really living my life?????.... What would these mother Fu*ckers DO??? Do tell... I am sooo Done I AM DOING ME... I will till I die, Fu*k the world and allllll the spectators, dictators and HATERS. I am out to get mine; better yet I am getting MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment